Rent a car with 10% discount

autohuren-bonaire.nl is the cheapest car rental company on Bonaire!

No deductible:

Purchase all damage and book an All-risk insurance for only EUR 8 per day.

 

 

 

10% discount on car rental:

When renting a car you receive a 10% discount if you also rent a house from us.

20% discount on diving activities:

When renting a car you receive a 20% discount on diving activities at Dive Factory Bonaire

Rent a car Bonaire

The rental period is from 9 a.m. to 9 a.m., you can book an option to hand in at 19h.

We offer a coalition damage waiver (CDW) as standard. With the CDW insurance there is an own risk of USD 300. You can also take out an All-risk insurance for EUR 8.00 per day.

We ask for a deposit of USD 150. You have to pay the deposit in cash on Bonaire.

The price includes all taxes, insurance, 2nd driver and replacement car in the event of damage. We ask for a deposit of 30% within 7 days, the rest 70% must be paid 21 days before arrival. Payments go online through a Dutch bank.

You must have a valid driver's license and minimum age is 23 years.

To avoid theft, you are kindly requested not to lock the doors, leave valuables in the rental car, leave the glovebox open.

If there is damage, you should always contact Forensys (CRS) to document and handle the damage. CRS can be reached at +599 7179292

car rental conditions